IMPORTANT NOTES, READ BEFORE INSTALLATION
- Never unscrew the banjo bolts on the hoses to reorient them
- Do not bend the hoses at a 90° angle
- Do not route the hoses near a place where it can become clogged
- Do not route the hoses near extreme heat generating parts (ie: exhaust)
- Do not over tighten the metal collars on the reservoirs (torque to 6 lbs/in)
- Make sure reservoir stays clear form any moving parts (ie: swingarm, chain)
- Hoses must be secured to the frame using zip ties to avoid contact with moving parts
- Make sure that the shock bolts and metal collars are fastened properly before riding
Banjo bolts must face towards the front of the vehicle with their attachement point towards the left side.
The reservoir must be attached to the rear subframe on the left side using the provided rubber holders and metal collars. Make sure to route the hose according to the pictures.
The compression adjustment knobs should be facing the left side of the quad for convenient access.
The rebound adjuster (compact model, adjustable using a screwdriver) located at the bottom of the shock should face the rear of the quad for convenient access. The bottom eyelet of the shock can be turned 180° if needed.